Friday, July 9, 2010

The Eldest

Now it's time to introduce the two shining stars in my life.
My two boys.
I'm going to give them each their own post but I thought I should set it up beforehand.

I know that this is very old-fashioned of me, but I don't feel comfortable giving out too much information on them. It is partly out of protection and partly out of respect for their privacy. So, I'm taking a page out of Heidi's book and keeping their names and faces private.
Since I can't show you their faces I just have to explain that they are beautiful.
Really Beautiful.

Allow me to introduce-

O

He is my oldest son.
He is eight years old.
To say that he is bright would be a great understatement.
He is a kick ass defensive soccer player.
He loves making up clever wordplay jokes.
He is a voracious reader.
He is unbelievably creative.
He is my pride and joy.

2 comments:

  1. I’m sure you never get bored at home with this two little men!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! It's impossible to get bored with them around!

    ReplyDelete