Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
The Captain has been quite busy these past few months. He's been traveling all over the country and has visited many blogs and treasuries. Now he's off on his biggest adventure yet. He has set sail for Australia to a store called Ballyhoo Art that will be opening in September. If you are local, feel free to stop by and pay him a visit or, better yet, take him home with you.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- I never wear sunscreen (I stole this one from Tara). I do wear makeup with a little SPF protection. Does that count?
- Whenever I buy something nice, I have the unfortunate tendency to put it away and save it for a special occasion. There is sits, waiting...and waiting...and waiting...
- I am allergic to lipstick and lipgloss. My lips have to stay a pale, unadorned pink.
- I never wear heels. In fact, I don't know how to walk in them. I am currently trying to correct this. I'm starting with wedges and then I'll work my way up to chunky heels.
- I don't buy expensive shoes. I just can't see my way to spending a bunch of money on something that goes on my feet and comes in contact with the ground.
- I am a big procrastinator when it comes to getting my hair cut. Luckily, I'm growing it out right now so I don't have to worry.
- I love the idea of hats but I never wear them. I can't quite figure out how to pull it off.
- I never paint my fingernails. It's too fussy and it always chips anyway.
Friday, July 17, 2009
The three best things in my world.
I absolutely love my garden. Not a day goes by that I don't go outside and check on all my flowers. There is nothing like planting something and watching it grow and blossom right before your eyes.
Art is such a huge part of my life. If I am not making it then I am reading about it, looking at it, talking about it or helping my children to make some of their own.
A Good Book
I am a voracious reader. A little known fact about me-I actually get a bit blue if I don't have a good book to read.
(photo via ffffound)
I love to eat. I'm pretty much a meat and pototoes gal and always have been. I also have quite a powerful sweet tooth.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
The Raincoat by Fifilapin is my absolute favorite. Love the simplicity and those darling yellow buttons.
Take Shelter by Ashleyg is a soft tumble of color. If only real rain could look like this.