Here is the brand new silhouette print that I added to my shop. It's called The Lesson. I just love images that tell a piece of a story but you have to guess at the rest. This silhouette does exactly that. I can't help but wonder what the lady is teaching them and why those little rabbits are so attentive.
In other news, the lovely Tara from Nothing Elegant put out another tag asking readers to list 8 fashion confessions. So here goes...
- I never wear sunscreen (I stole this one from Tara). I do wear makeup with a little SPF protection. Does that count?
- Whenever I buy something nice, I have the unfortunate tendency to put it away and save it for a special occasion. There is sits, waiting...and waiting...and waiting...
- I am allergic to lipstick and lipgloss. My lips have to stay a pale, unadorned pink.
- I never wear heels. In fact, I don't know how to walk in them. I am currently trying to correct this. I'm starting with wedges and then I'll work my way up to chunky heels.
- I don't buy expensive shoes. I just can't see my way to spending a bunch of money on something that goes on my feet and comes in contact with the ground.
- I am a big procrastinator when it comes to getting my hair cut. Luckily, I'm growing it out right now so I don't have to worry.
- I love the idea of hats but I never wear them. I can't quite figure out how to pull it off.
- I never paint my fingernails. It's too fussy and it always chips anyway.
There. Glad that's off my chest.