Friday, July 17, 2009

Tag! You're It!

I recently got tagged by the lovely Tara from Nothing Elegant to name 5 things that make me happy. It is hard to narrow it down to only five but here goes-
My Family

The three best things in my world.


My Garden

I absolutely love my garden. Not a day goes by that I don't go outside and check on all my flowers. There is nothing like planting something and watching it grow and blossom right before your eyes.

Art

Art is such a huge part of my life. If I am not making it then I am reading about it, looking at it, talking about it or helping my children to make some of their own.

A Good Book

I am a voracious reader. A little known fact about me-I actually get a bit blue if I don't have a good book to read.

Food

(photo via ffffound)

I love to eat. I'm pretty much a meat and pototoes gal and always have been. I also have quite a powerful sweet tooth.

Now I'm tagging Looking Lovely and The Fab Miss B . What makes you happy?

5 comments:

  1. Great answers! I'm so jealous of your lovely garden flowers! That is one down-side to living in an apartment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara,
    I felt the same way. We lived in apartments for several years. I was so so happy to have a yard once we bought our house.
    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW, thanks Maggie! I'll have to get on it! We've been moving, so I've been very distracted and without internet :( Boooo. Post to come soon ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it, Celia! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely feels so satisfying to see the outcome of your hard work! We have a garden too, and I spend most of my time there, because I find it very relaxing. However, I don’t have a green thumb. Everything there was planted by both of my grandparents. Besides the beautiful plants, seeing them watering plants together touches me most.

    -Katy Eagles

    ReplyDelete