Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- I never wear sunscreen (I stole this one from Tara). I do wear makeup with a little SPF protection. Does that count?
- Whenever I buy something nice, I have the unfortunate tendency to put it away and save it for a special occasion. There is sits, waiting...and waiting...and waiting...
- I am allergic to lipstick and lipgloss. My lips have to stay a pale, unadorned pink.
- I never wear heels. In fact, I don't know how to walk in them. I am currently trying to correct this. I'm starting with wedges and then I'll work my way up to chunky heels.
- I don't buy expensive shoes. I just can't see my way to spending a bunch of money on something that goes on my feet and comes in contact with the ground.
- I am a big procrastinator when it comes to getting my hair cut. Luckily, I'm growing it out right now so I don't have to worry.
- I love the idea of hats but I never wear them. I can't quite figure out how to pull it off.
- I never paint my fingernails. It's too fussy and it always chips anyway.
Friday, July 17, 2009
The three best things in my world.
I absolutely love my garden. Not a day goes by that I don't go outside and check on all my flowers. There is nothing like planting something and watching it grow and blossom right before your eyes.
Art is such a huge part of my life. If I am not making it then I am reading about it, looking at it, talking about it or helping my children to make some of their own.
A Good Book
I am a voracious reader. A little known fact about me-I actually get a bit blue if I don't have a good book to read.
(photo via ffffound)
I love to eat. I'm pretty much a meat and pototoes gal and always have been. I also have quite a powerful sweet tooth.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
The Raincoat by Fifilapin is my absolute favorite. Love the simplicity and those darling yellow buttons.
Take Shelter by Ashleyg is a soft tumble of color. If only real rain could look like this.