Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Plastic French Fries Make Good Missiles


Plastic french fries make good missiles. I found this out today when my son ambushed me in his room. He prefaced it by brandishing said french fries at me and saying "I'm gonna hit you with these" so I guess it wasn't too much of an ambush. And so started 30 minutes of french fry war all over the house. My aim is terrible so he was smart enough to wait for me to throw and miss. Then he snatched up my ammunition and used it against me. I finally had to beg off because of my nasty cold. All that laughing set off my cough so we called a truce.
That second photo up there is the bouquet of flowers that my husband brought home for me today. Aren't I lucky?

2 comments:

  1. Your creations are so beautiful and whimsical, I just love them! My family and I recently moved back to the area, we lived in Dublin several years ago and are in Hilliard now. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words! I love your blog and your boys are darling!

    ReplyDelete