Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Full Scale Toy Grocery War

Yesterday, the plastic french fry battle continued and this time I really was ambushed. I was sitting in the dining room eating my breakfast when I heard both boys quietly descending the stairs. They were whispering so I knew something was up. Suddenly my youngest appeared in the kitchen doorway, plastic french fry in hand, a big grin on his face. His brother, who was hiding safely around the corner, yelled "Fire!" The french fry was launched followed by many many more. A full scale toy grocery war resulted involving the whole family. Toy cereal boxes were brought into play along with fake hamburger buns and plastic bananas. I believe an eggplant may have been involved. I guess it proves that old saying that no matter what you give a little boy, he will find some way to turn it into a weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment