Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Delightful Afternoon


Last friday I enjoyed a delightful afternoon. My littlest son, who is four, stays home with me so we are like two peas in a pod. We both love to be out and about. We love to snuggle and we love to indulge. And really, it's so much more fun with a partner in crime. After lunch he suggested we have some ice cream. So we sat side by side at the table and I served us both some Jeni's. If you have not had Jeni's ice cream then you really, really must try it. He had lemon yogurt and I had dark cocoa peppermint gelato along with a cup of coffee. It was heaven. Afterwards we headed outside to play in what was left of the snow. There was just enough to make our tiny snowman, complete with a sprig of old dill for hair. Does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment