Friday, January 28, 2011

Disney


Here's Part 1 of my vacation posts!

We had so much fun at Disney World that I can hardly describe it all.

Most of my family went so the boys had their cousins to play with and I had my amazing mother and sisters to visit with.

So much fun!

We rode rides, ate at crazy restaurants, bought light-up balloons, watched parades, took train rides, saw pirates and ghosts and spun in giant tea cups, just to name a few.

Our favorite little out-of-the-way place to stop and get a funnel cake dusted with powdered sugar.
Chock full of ghosts.


The Sci-Fi Diner where we ate lunch. Even though it's indoors it is made to look like an old fashioned drive-in at night. The tables are shaped like cars from the 50s and the movie screen shows snippets from fabulous old sci-fi movies.

3 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaah!!!
    these pics make me feel so jealous!
    sci-fi diner sounds like the perfect place to eat an amazing pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have any pie but we did get some delicious milkshakes!

    ReplyDelete