Friday, January 22, 2010

Badgertastic!!!!

The web is abuzz about a new blog called Sleep Talkin' Man. If you haven't seen it yet, you must. It is absurdly and absolutely hilarious. I laughed until I cried.
It is written by a woman whose husband talks in his sleep all night about the most unbelievable things. She decided to set up a voice activated recorder to catch his nighttime musings and share them on her blog.
I must warn you, however, that some of them are quite filthy. So, if you are easily offended, it might not be your cup of tea. Here is a small sampling of some of the hilarity:

"My badger's gonna unleash hell on your ass. Badgertastic!"

"My vision of hell is a lentil casserole."

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible."

"Where do you think YOU'RE going, hmmm? I knew it. The cupboard. You and your cupboard."

No comments:

Post a Comment